-
February 19th, 2007, 07:27 PM
#1
Inactive Member
<table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#999999" align=center>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
What Your Dreams Mean...
</font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#CCCCCC">
<center>
</center>
<font color="#000000">
Your dreams seem to show that you're a bit disturbed... but nothing serious.
You may have a problem you're trying to work out in your sleep.
Overall, you are very content in your life.
You tend to be a very productive thinker.
Your dreams tend to reflect your insecurities.
You have a very vivid imagination and a rich creative mind.
You secretly want to hide your dreams from your waking mind.
</font></td></tr></table>
<div align="center">What Do Your Dreams Mean?</div>
-
February 19th, 2007, 08:06 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Hmmmm, I think I took this test at another board and I had a different result???
<table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#999999" align=center>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
What Your Dreams Mean...
</font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#CCCCCC">
<center>
</center>
<font color="#000000">
Your dreams seem to show that you're a very well adjusted and happy person.
Overall, you are very content in your life.
You tend to be a very productive thinker.
You have a very vivid imagination and a rich creative mind.
You secretly want to hide your dreams from your waking mind.
</font></td></tr></table>
<div align="center">What Do Your Dreams Mean?</div>
-
February 19th, 2007, 08:48 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I thought I took it before too...kinda hard to forget the neon green slime coming out of that guys mouth eh?
-
February 20th, 2007, 01:56 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
<table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#999999" align=center>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
What Your Dreams Mean...
</font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#CCCCCC">
<center>
</center>
<font color="#000000">
Your dreams seem to show that you're very preoccupied with your fears and problems.
These bad dreams indicate that you need to spend more time on your issues during the day.
Your dreams tend to reflect your insecurities.
You have a very vivid imagination and a rich creative mind.
You secretly want to hide your dreams from your waking mind.
</font></td></tr></table>
<div align="center">What Do Your Dreams Mean?</div>
-
February 20th, 2007, 03:06 PM
#5
Inactive Member
OOO and that eyeball in...what the hell is that...peaches???
-
February 20th, 2007, 03:07 PM
#6
Inactive Member
That surely killed my appetite for fruits today*L
-
February 20th, 2007, 03:19 PM
#7
Inactive Member
sorry [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
-
February 20th, 2007, 03:20 PM
#8
Inactive Member
not you silly!!! That pic*lol
-
February 20th, 2007, 03:22 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I'm not gonna tell you about my dreams, because I like everyone on here & I don't wanna scare anyone [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
February 20th, 2007, 03:24 PM
#10
Inactive Member
are they bad or are they BAD?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks